Wednesday 31 July 2013

A fresh blogging start - i hope!

It's been a while since my last post and i figured i could incorporate my pregnancy journal and general blogging all in one!
So yes, i am pregnant again with our second child! We are very excited! At the moment I am 15 weeks along and feeling well.
I had a bit more nausea in those early weeks than what I had with Ava so that took it's toll a bit! It's a lot harder being nauseous with a toddler and having to look after them as well as yourself. I mainly lounged on the couch in those weeks and got up when I had to.
Chris was amazing and so helpful and lenient on me with housework and cooking so that was a massive blessing. 
We are also very excited to find out if this baby is a boy or girl! We both think a boy but we'd be so excited still if it was another little girl! Chris' sister Katie is pregnant with number two as well which is so lovely! They found out another little girl is on the way for them! Kate's 4 weeks ahead of me. It will be so nice to have newborns together.
At the moment our family is a bit sick with the cold - all runny noses and sore throats.
We have just got our backyard paving done which we feel totally blessed about! It looks great and is nice to not have sand right out the back door - and somewhere for Ava to play! The rest of the yard is still dirt - we've decided to do the landscaping ourselves and go slowly in completing it (as we have the money). This will be rewarding and we will save a lot of money! I'm excited though! We would love for it to be finished before baby number two is here (EDD 24th January, 2014).

I must say in regards to labouring and birth the second time round I am a bit nervous. Only because i remember what the pain is like. I think I'll just have to suck it up and go through it - hopefully without the drugs I had last time, but if it comes to it (which I think it will) I'll take them! I'm hoping this labour is a bit shorter too - and praying for it!

Right now it's 12.30pm and my Ava Rose is having her daily nap. Nanna came and took her grocery shopping for a few hours which was lovely for me! A nice break! 
I'm hoping to get this spare room a bit more organised. This is where the new baby will be so we need to de-clutter and re-organise the space! I'm excited - as I always am about change :) 

I better be off - try to get as much time alone to clean up before the bear wakes.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment