Monday 1 October 2012

encouraged.

Continuing to find myself so encouraged everyday as I'm beginning to consistently soak myself in mind, soul and heart in God's Word through #SheReadsTruth. It's a site that encourages women in their daily reading of His Word. 

Here, we 'Do it Together' 
http://shereadstruth.com/

We are going thru Galatians atm, and i'm learning heaps!
So far i've learn what the word 'annuls' means (declared invalid), been reassured that 'I have been crucified with Christ, it is no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me'. (amen!!)

I've been browsing thru more blogs as well (becoming addicted...and i'm serious when I say that.) I love the DIY blogs, the GODLY WOMEN, WIVES AND MOTHERS blogs the INDIE blogs and so many more!!

Man, i just love it when i'm constantly encouraged. so many prayers being lifted to the Lord this past week of thanks!

My beautiful friend, Sarah. She's just amazing. And continues to encourage and amaze me. I wish she had a blog. 

I think i need to pay someone to make my blog look pretty. Does that cost lots of mulla?
Hoping to do more blogging these days, about how i'm being encouraged, who is impacting my life, inspiring me to grow in holiness and godliness.

Thanks for this life, Heavenly Father!! I love you completely and endlessly!!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment